Are you eligible?
To use the BBRS’ services you must fit our eligibility criteria. More detailed information can be found here, but broadly we are able to assist with claims:
- From UK registered businesses, trusts, charities, friendly societies and co-operative societies
- Relating to an unresolved complaint against one of the banks participating in the BBRS (please see list included below)
- Relating to incidents (acts or omissions on the part of the bank) that took place on or after 1 April 2019
- For contemporary cases (from 1 April 2019 onwards) businesses must have a turnover/income up to £10m per annum; and total assets up to £7.5m.
- The complaint must also not be eligible for the Financial Ombudsman Service
It is the responsibility of the BBRS to determine the eligibility of your complaint for our service. If you want more information, please contact our team whose contact information can be found here.
If your complaint is eligible for the Financial Ombudsman Service, you must take it there. If you are unsure about your eligibility for that service, you can find details here.
Important: The Financial Ombudsman Service has a deadline for submission of complaint(s) of six months after the date of the bank’s final response letter to you. If you miss this deadline, you may lose the opportunity to have your complaint independently reviewed.
Here's who's taking part